How to Build Your Business – Young Hustlers: You don’t run a business, you are a business. This means you need to do the things you don’t want to do. Most people don’t get successful by just following their heart. Success comes by being disciplined to do the right thing, even when you don’t feel like doing it. That means doing what others refuse to do. View yourself as the owner of a business even if you just work at the place. It will position you for whatever move you might make in the future. Plus, it will give you the right frame of mind for success.
Tips to grow your business:
1. Look for partnerships—who can you align yourself with that talks to a lot of people who’ve got money? Get connected with people who have money!
2. Work harder—add an extra hour. You’ll be underpaid until you’re overpaid. That means you have to do a lot of the hard work now. Expand the amount of time to it and it will grow. Change your operating basis and start hustling more!
3. Hire a Team—This allows other people to do the things that you need to do but don’t make you money. What are you doing in your role right now that you could pay someone $10 an hour to have done for you? Pay someone!
4. Use Social Media—If you can disseminate information, you can get known. Attention is the name of the game to grow any business. You need to get big and become a celebrity in your space!
5. Training—getting better at what you do. Sometimes the best thing you can do is simply train to refine your skills and sharpen your sword. There’s a reason why all the greats—no matter the industry—train. If you don’t train, you’re satisfied with the status quo and you’ll soon be on the decline.
►Where to follow and listen to Uncle G:
Thank you for watching this video—Please Share it. I like to read comments so please leave a comment and…
► Subscribe to My Channel:
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, the #1 sales trainer in the world, and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. His 5 privately held companies have annual revenues exceeding $100 million. Forbes named Mr. Cardone #1 of the “25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017”. Grant’s straight-shooting viewpoints on the economy, the middle class, and business have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter. He regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and writes for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com, and the Huffington Post. He urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, and obligation. He currently resides in South Florida with his wife and two daughters.