Tagged: … Read More
“Twine-namic Duos” is presented by Twine.
Desktop users click here:
or if you’re on mobile download the Twine iPhone app here:
Katelyn and Andrew are engaged, building a life together, and planning a wedding. To stay on track for their budget they organized a separate fund for setting up their household.
Business Insider tells you all you need to know about business, finance, tech, science, retail, and more.
Subscribe to our channel and visit us at:
BI on Facebook:
BI on Instagram:
BI on Twitter:
Following is a transcript of the video:
Andrew: That’s all you. You’re the financial wizard of the two of us, so …
Katelyn: Gosh, I don’t know. I think — we set a separate fund for, like, for setting up the household, all the furniture and all of that. We just set aside a specific amount and then said, “We can’t go over this … Read More
According to Business Insider, the Justice Department has indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers over their suspected roles in a hacking scheme that targeted the 2016 election cycle.
The charges stem from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference during the 2016 US election.
But the latest charges are related to a specific scheme to obtain internal emails from the Democratic National Committee, Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and top aides in Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
The 12 indicted intelligence officers are members of Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU.
Elon Musk and The Media recently have been fighting over “fake news” – Let’s see what is really going on here and if we can connect the dots. Join our community of Tesla fans at
// Model 3 Brake Testing Changes
* Business Insider reported Tesla stopped Brake and Roll tests –
* Tesla CEO Elon Musk ordered his employees to stop putting nearly finished Model 3s through a critical test before leaving the company’s factory in Fremont, California, according to an internal document viewed by Business Insider.
* It’s called the brake-and-roll test, and it ensures the car is correctly aligned.
* An industry expert told Business Insider that every automaker does this test to ensure quality and function.
* Tesla Stock drops 9% day of –
* It was already on a downward trend from an Analyst that on Monday an analyst downgraded their stock from Hold to … Read More